I hope you had a wonderful Labor Day weekend. Ours was wonderful. It included two visits to the MN State Fair, pic-i-nics on the front steps and completing tasks. I even snuck in a nap (Thanks Justin). Today is the first day of school and Ellie loved watching the kids at the bus stop. Grace is now 5 months old. Where has the time gone?
I completed everything on last week’s list – yea me! Here is to another productive week!
To Do: (last week’s)
– Register for Creative Connection Conference in St. Paul! So excited to hear and meet Becky Higgins! DONE!
– Unpack two big bins of Office stuff. DONE!
– Bring gift over to new neighbors. DONE!
– Oil Change DONE! (with the girls – double gold stars for me!)
– Meal Planning – Need to be better about having ingredients in the house for our meals. DONE – kinda.
Now for this week’s tasks…
– Clean and organize office closet
– Set up storage shelves in basement and organize
– Send out update to family and friends – MUST do!
– Get ready for our get together with our neighbors….really nervous.