1. My pretty new camera strap. Birthday gift from my loving husband. You can find it at this esty shop.
2. This photo I just found on my memory card. This was taken back in September. She has grown so much. I can’t believe she will be one in just over a month!
4. Ellie loves puzzles….Ellie loves Fire Trucks. This is Ellie measuring how big the Fire Truck puzzle is.
5. Art. Today we took a fun field trip to a place called I <3 Kid’s Art in Minneapolis. It was a fun place. Ellie loved every part of it. Including the rocking horse and the step stool up to the sink. It was a great morning! Here is one of Ellie’s creations. She used a potato made into a heart stamp along with paint to create this masterpiece.
6. Creating my own art. This week I’ve gotten to work on 4 different custom design items. It has been really fun. My favorite is the nursery print for a brand new baby girl. Welcome to the world Devin!