My first plan was all wrong. I thought about it for months and then when I got right down to make it…fail!
So I headed to plan B, which didn’t include any of the original supplies – so basically scratch!
- Laid out the plan on the wall
- Purchased wood: 3 3.5” x 36” boards
- Paint. I used the left over paint our builder left from Gracie’s room (before I repainted it).
- Sand and Polish
- Measure out and screw in twill ribbon
- Tie on hooks (these were unused from one of my curtain rods)
- Attach hangers
I’m using it to hang the art work the girls make…how do you display your child’s art work?