It’s time again to make my list and keep on track…
- Dust the blinds throughout the house
- Clean the downstairs bathroom
- Arrange and organize my office.
- Finish the “Cousins” Project – so close!
- Edit Ellie voice memos
- Organize the Parent Magazine Clippings I cut last week
- Email Feldmans Nissan and complain
- Make Jack an appointment at the groomer
- Get Oil changed in the Murano
- Move the kitchen table and Green Chair to my in-laws for storage
The small successes of last week…
- Nine out of ten items on last week’s to do list. I still need to finish the Cousin project.
- Re-Caulked the bathroom sink
- Repaired a screen in the porch
- Moved my desk to my parent’s house for storage
- Set up my Google Reader to pull the blogs I read