(These may seem lame…but they are doable)
- Make one week well checkup appointment for Baby Grace.
- Make 6 week checkup at OB office.
- Make Ellie’s 24 month checkup appointment.
- Fill out paper work to add Grace to our insurance
- Write Thank you notes to all the wonderful people that helped us (and Ellie) celebrate the arrival of Baby Grace
- Keep working on the blog.
- Design a layout for Grace’s birth announcement wording.
- Research application of wording to Grace’s birth announcement.
- Take one nap each day.
- Coordinate some help/visitors to help Ellie’s days to be more fun.
Accomplished this week:
- Successfully deliver second child by cesarean section!
- Delivered baby: April 5th, 2011 at 12:12 PM
- Named baby: Grace Louise Braun
- Fed baby: Yep…still feeding baby.
- We also successfully kept Ellie alive and well during the whole ordeal thanks to my wonderful husband and our amazing parents.